Dive into the world of top fighting games: Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Dragon Ball Z, and Tekken. Explore their histories, iconic characters, and standout titles.
Table of Contents
Video games where players fight each other have always been popular.
Let us look at the four most famous ones: Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Dragon Ball Z, and Tekken.
Mortal Kombat: Tough and Exciting Fights
- How it Started: 1992, Mortal Kombat began and quickly became popular because of its exciting and sometimes violent fights. It has had many new versions, spin-off games, and even movies.
- Famous Characters: Many players love characters like Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Raiden. Each of them has special fighting moves.
- Great Games to Try: Some of the best games in this series are Mortal Kombat II, Mortal Kombat X, and Mortal Kombat 11. There are also other related games and series to explore.
Street Fighter: The Game of Martial Arts
- How it Started: Street Fighter started in 1987 and became loved for its martial arts fights and special moves. The game has had many new versions over time.
- Famous Characters: Characters like Ryu, Ken, and Chun-Li are very popular among players. Each has a unique story and fighting style.
- Great Games to Try: Some good games in this series are Street Fighter II, Street Fighter IV, and Street Fighter V.
Dragon Ball Z: From Comics to Games
- How it Started: Dragon Ball Z games, based on a famous comic and TV show, began in the 1990s. The games are known for their big battles and special powers.
- Famous Characters: Players like Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan can be characters. They can replay famous battles or create new ones.
- Great Games to Try: Some top games to check out are Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Dragon Ball FighterZ, and Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot.
Tekken: Fighting in 3D
- How it Started: Tekken, a 3D fighting game, started in 1994. It has many characters and has become more and more popular over time.
- Famous Characters: Some of the main characters are Kazuya, Jin, and Heihachi Mishima. However, there are many other interesting fighters to discover.
- Great Games to Try: Try playing Tekken 3, Tekken 5, or Tekken 7 to get into this series.
To finish, all these games – Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Dragon Ball Z, and Tekken – are great if you like fighting games. Each offers different styles and stories, so there is something for everyone!